Cupcake Digital is positioned to lead the way in the exponential growth of children’s mobile storybook and game apps. We license the rights to well-known children’s media properties and characters and, based on those properties, produce deluxe storybook experience apps and games infused with educational moments.
Corporate Overview with Chairman Brad Powers
Founded in June 2012 and headquartered in NYC, Cupcake Digital brings together proven professionals in the fields of technology, family entertainment, publishing and brand marketing.
Its first venture into digital applications was based on the Emmy Award-winning television series “Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!” The app immediately rose to # 1 and # 3 among children’s book apps on Amazon and iTunes respectively.
Since then, every subsequent children’s story experience created by Cupcake Digital has achieved a top 10 rating on Amazon.
In October of 2012, Cupcake Digital completed its first round of private funding and has since gone on to partner with additional major children’s entertainment properties.
What Makes Cupcake Digital Inc. unique:
- Proprietary App Engine: Cupcake generates innovative, interactive and well-planned apps from concept to completion, all powered by our proprietary app engine and backed by a proven app development methodology.
- Cross-Platform Release: App’s are released day and date seamlessly across all platforms, i.e. Android, IOS, NOOK and Kindle Fire / Amazon.
- Localization: Cupcake’s proprietary app engine was designed to incorporate multiple languages as a function for both narration and the printed word. App’s can support multiple languages or a single language.
- Family Time: Cupcake apps are fun and help bring children, parents and caregivers together. As a thoughtful and caring company, Cupcake delivers not only a playful and entertaining experience to children, but also an enriching and educational one.
- Educational Experiences: Working with educators and experts in early childhood education, Cupcake is developing apps with educational components to help parents prepare their children for the new Common Core Curriculum State Standards that are being adopted in 47 states during the 2013-2014 school year. Every Cupcake app offers a special section for parents and caregivers.
- Kid-Tested: Cupcake Digital apps are tested by kids and experts to maximize functionality and delight.
Board Member David Steinberg on the Growth of Mobile Applications
Read Cupcake Digital’s Latest News Here
For more information about Cupcake Digital Inc., please contact Carmen Hernandez: