Meet Biscuit introduces the world’s most adorable puppy, a longtime family favorite with over 16 million copies in print, and tells the story of how Biscuit got his name. Parents and their children can enjoy learning to read English with Biscuit together or young readers can explore on their own through independent play. Enjoy the story plus activities such as a digital coloring book, memory game and puzzle. The completed coloring masterpieces can be shared with friends too.
Author Alyssa Satin Capucilli and illustrator Pat Schories bring the well-loved Biscuit The Little Yellow Puppy to life in this wonderful and popular book. Join Biscuit as he plays with the Little Girl and chooses his name.
- Improve reading comprehension by selecting between three narration options: “Auto Play”, “Read to Me” or “Read to Myself”.
- Bonus: There are hidden balls on every page. See how excited Biscuit gets when you find them all!
- Reinforce cause-and-effect with silly animations and funny sound effects throughout the app.
- Enhance reading skills with a fun memory game, which encourages young readers to match pairs of characters.
- Promote creative thinking with the fantastic coloring book—the color-in-the-lines mode is perfect for little fingers, and the art can be shared with friends.
- Help develop problem solving skills with entertaining puzzles based on scenes of Biscuit from the book.